“When strength and confidence intersect; it produces a beautiful girl!”
This 2-hour strengths based workshop is offered for females aged 8-12.
During this fun and interactive workshop, the girls will learn:
- The 24 character strengths that are proven to have a positive effect on mental and emotional well-being and their benefits
- How to recognize and embrace strengths within yourself and others
- How to systematically approach any obstacle or challenge and come up with a viable plan to overcome it
- How to unleash your inner confidence by using your strengths.
Interested in booking this workshop for your school or organization?
What people are saying:
“My daughter loved how you made learning about herself fun! I would recommend this workshop to others.”
“The instructor was knowledgeable on the topic and the material was presented in an organized fashion. I had a chance to learn more about my children such as their fears and hopes and what specific strategies to work through with them.”
“The workshop was well paced within the allotted time and the instructor was engaging. I loved that there were plenty of activities for the girls to engage in to keep them interested. The presentation was just the right length and ‘wasn’t a lecture.’”
Cupcakes & Happiness
What do cupcakes have to do with happiness? Absolutely nothing! Unless you’re like me and can’t resist the urge of all of that fluffy goodness melting in your mouth. Talk about a stress reliever! But I digress….
This workshop is designed to teach you:
- Fun Happiness Facts
- The Happiness Myths
- Concrete ways to measurably increase your level of happiness (besides eating cupcakes ;-))
- Proven ways to sustain your level of “happy” (because what good is it if you can’t hold onto it)
You will walk away from this workshop feeling energized and empowered and will have the opportunity to develop your own Happiness Boosting Program!
*Oh, and yes! There will be cupcakes, a book giveaway, and lots of laughter 🙂
Be the first to know when registration opens!